CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Donor Retention Officer in Bangalore
The role is to contribute towards making an effective donor retention program, increased donation value and an expanded supporter base. The job includes the following:
- The major role is to engage the existing donors on phone and generate appointments for further contributions.
- Negotiating regular donations.
- To achieve agreed upon supporter appointments.
- To update our existing supporter database with accurate information over the telephone.
- Ensure we maintain the quality of communication.
- To perform other duties including donor acquisitions as and when assigned by the line manager.
What you need for this position?
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Working knowledge of MS Office and fluency in MS Word, Power-point and Excel.
- Fluency in English, Kannada and Hindi.
Location : Bangalore
Compensation : To be discussed with successful candidates
Experience : 1-3 years (candidates without the relevant NGO experience need not apply)
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title.