CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Sr. Executive - Face To Face Fundraising (Bengaluru)
Position: Sr. Executive - Face To Face Fundraising
Function/Division : Resource Mobilisation
Compensation: Based on skill sets, experience and sector standards.
Job Summary: The role of the Sr Executive is to create awareness about “Childline India Foundation” among individuals in various spaces and inspire them to contribute financially towards the cause of child protection on a regular basis.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- To communicate effectively to donors on the activities of the organization and to generate funds from various spaces
- To be a team player and contribute to all the fundraising campaigns, public engagements and other activities
- To achieve the agreed upon targets for donor acquisitions and collections.
- To identify potential locations for running fundraising campaigns for the team and facilitate with the Line Manager for necessary approvals.
- To ensure that all the field generated information is properly entered in the specific mandate form and daily call reports
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Line Manager.
What you need for this position
Language skills : Fluency in written and spoken English, Hindi and Kannada
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: Two years or more in the same capacity in the NGO sector with good track record.
Interested candidates should send their detailed curriculum vitae to email@example.com indicating the job title.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.