CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Part Time Assistant Coordinator (PTAC); Bengaluru
The Communication & Strategic Initiatives Department at CIF is currently running a Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Programme (CSAAP) targeting children from Std. 2nd to 6th in schools across Bengaluru. The program was started in January 2011 in Mumbai and has over 1 million children have been reached out through this program already. This program is taken to schools through trained lady volunteers; who conduct CSA awareness sessions in classrooms through a unique story telling method.
We are looking for Part-time Assistant Coordinator (PTAC) for the program in Bengaluru.
No. of Positions: 2
Candidate must be:
- Bengaluru based
- Possess excellent communication skills preferably in English, Kannada and /or Hindi.
Fresh graduates, Homemakers and freelancers who are willing to dedicate sometime for this cause are encouraged to apply.
- Network with schools to get permissions for sessions.
- Conduct classroom sessions on child sexual abuse awareness
- Back office work for the project
- Reporting office is CIF office Bengaluru .
- The position also requires extensive traveling within the city. This is not a work-from-home job opportunity.
Hours of Work:
- Minimum of 4 hours a day / 100 hours a month.
- Only those candidates who would be willing to give us a minimum commitment of 1 month must apply. The contract will be renewed based on the performance of the candidate.
The candidate will be paid Rs. 5000/- pro rata on completion of 100 hours every month. Work related travel expenses will be reimbursed as per actuals.
A detailed resume should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Position of Part-time Assistant Coordinator for CSAAP program - Bengaluru " mentioned in subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No emails/ phone calls/ faxes please.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.