CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Telecom Connectivity Incharge
Position: Telecom Connectivity Incharge
The selected candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationship with the all Telecom operators, CHILDLINE partners and local authorities in the assigned cities/1098 helpline. This profile requires extensive travelling within India.
No. of Position: 1
- Must possess strong communication skills (oral/written) with a proficiency in English.
- Coordinating with all telecom sectors in India for connectivity to 1098
- Coordinating with BSNL IN network
- Coordinating with all CHILDLINE partners for connectivity & routing
Post Graduate in any discipline. Electronics/Telecommunication degrees preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience. Experience in telecom sector preferred.
Required skills and competencies
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate ideas and concepts
- Good report writing skills
- Proficiency in computer operations
- Fluency in English and one local language is essential
- Depth of knowledge of MS Office.
Remuneration will be commensurate with candidate’s qualification and experience.
The gross compensation offered will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should mention “Telecom” in the Subject line and send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com latest by 20th June 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No emails/ phone calls/ faxes please.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.