CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Communications Executive
Position: Communications Executive, CHILDLINE India Foundation
Reporting to: Manager/Assistant Manager, Communications & Strategic Initiatives, CHILDLINE India Foundation
Location: Worli, Mumbai
The Communication & Strategic Initiatives (CSI) Department at CHILDLINE India Foundation looks at a host of key objectives for the organization. The Communications team at CIF is charged with designing, developing, and implementing communication and media strategies that drive associate behavioral changes to enhance CHILDLINE India’s reach. This includes content writing, brand building through campaigns etc, creating publications, working with external creative groups, awareness on CHILDLINE through various mediums, social media activities.
No. of Positions: 1
- Update various sections of the website by extracting data from different departments
- Take responsibility for executing CHILDLINE online strategy using Facebook, Twitter, Website, Blog, Youtube etc
- Be up-to-date with the latest social media tools to enhance CIF’s online presence
- Update and write content for CHILDLINE’s website, blog, social media tools
- Coordinating with all Regional offices (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai) to ensure updates from all regions for news and activities
- Maintain and update a media list
- Maintain and update a database
- Vendor management which includes getting quotes for communication related work like printing, translations etc
- News tracking and be up to date about the development sector
- Stock management of communication collaterals like DVD’s, posters, stickers, publications etc
- Report writing as and when required
- Support teams to successfully carry out events, conferences, meets
- Assist the Manager and Assistant Manager as and when required
BMM graduates or fresh Post Graduates in Communications preferred.
Minimum 6 months to 1 year of professional experience in advertising, marketing, corporate communications team at a corporate house/ advertising agency/ PR agency or within the social sector.
Required skills and competencies:
- Possess strong communication skills (Oral/written) with a proficiency in English
- Have the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Competent in using social media
- Well versed in content writing and social media
- PowerPoint presentation and basic photo editing tools
- Passionate about the cause of children and an open attitude to learning
Interested candidates should mention the position in the subject line (Position of Executive, Communications) and email their detailed resume with names/contact details of two references and expected CTC to email@example.com. Position is based in Mumbai. Outstation candidates will not be called for interviews.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No emails/ phone calls/ faxes please.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.