CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Part Time Assistant Coordinator (PTAC); Harbour, Thane-Vashi and Central line
The Communication & Strategic Initiatives Department at CIF is currently running a Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Programme (CSAAP) targeting children from std. 2nd to 6th in schools across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane. The program was started in January 2011. This program is taken to schools through trained lady volunteers; who conduct CSA awareness sessions in classrooms through a unique story telling method.
We are looking for Part-time Assistant Coordinator (PTAC) for the program.
No. of Positions: 3 (1 each from Harbour line, Thane-Vashi line and Central line)
Candidate must be:
- Mumbai / Thane / Navi Mumbai based
- Possess excellent communication skills preferably in English, Hindi or Marathi.
Fresh graduates, Homemakers and freelancers who are willing to dedicate sometime for this cause are encouraged to apply.
- Network with schools to get permissions for sessions.
- Conduct classroom sessions on child sexual abuse awareness
- Back office work for the project
- Reporting office is CIF Head office at Worli, Mumbai.
- The position also requires extensive traveling within the city. This is not a work-from-home job opportunity.
Hours of Work:
- Minimum of 4 hours a day/ 100 hours a month.
- Only those candidates who would be willing to give us a minimum commitment of 1 month must apply. The contract will be renewed based on the performance of the candidate.
The candidate will be paid Rs 6000/- pro rata on completion of 100 hours every month. Work related travel expenses will be reimbursed as per actuals.
A detailed resume should be emailed to: email@example.com with "Position of Part-time Assistant Coordinator for CSAAP program" mentioned in subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No emails/ phone calls/ faxes please.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.