CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » CCC Assitant Operations Manager (Bengaluru)
Function/Division: CHILDLINE Contact Centre, CHILDLINE India Foundation
Reporting to: Operation Manager, CHILDLINE Contact Centre, Chennai
Location: Electronic City, Hosur Road (Bengaluru)
The CHILDLINE Contact Centre (CCC) is a 24 hour voice response facility of CHILDLINE run out of a modern Business Processes Outsourcing operating out of Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Gurgaon catering to cities to support the CHILDLINE network. CCC will immediately have centre in Bengaluru. Telecom & IT technologies are integrated to provide script based voice response to calls on 1098, connect to CHILDLINE Partners to facilitate interventions, record calls, generate database. CCC answers calls 24X7 from children at national level in need assistance and ensures children are provided help through partners at the local level.
No. of Position: 1
Candidate must be:
- Post Graduate in any stream, preferably from any reputed College of Social Work.
- 35 years or below with minimum experience of 4+ years in team or project management
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with a proficiency in English and the local languages (fluent in Kannada & English and have knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Passionate about the cause of children and an open attitude to learning
- Willing to work in shifts (Day/Night).
Only residents of Bengaluru living within a 30 Kms radius from Electronic city. Hosur Road can apply. Candidates from outside these places will not be considered.
- The Assistant Manager, Operation shall be responsible for Call Management (Voice response) and operations of CCC, managing systems and processes; managing staff, documentation and Data management. Managing CRM and other software on the process.
- The Assistant Manager, Operation shall be responsible for maintaining and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- The Assistant Manager, Operation shall be responsible for accomplishing call center human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- The Assistant Manager, Operation shall be responsible for analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
CRM knowledge, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, Knowledge related to children issues, Verbal and written Communication, Informing Others.
Candidates invited for interviews from outside Bengaluru will be reimbursed 2nd class return train fare. Cost of relocation to Bengaluru and accommodation in Bengaluru are responsibility of selected candidates.
Interested candidates should mention the code: “CCCSBAOMO1” in the subject line and email their detailed resume to email@example.com. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. No emails/ phone calls/ faxes please. CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.