CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Donor Retention Coordinator, Bangalore (Bengaluru)
As a Donor Retention Coordinator with Childline India Foundation you will assist in our Supporter Retention Program and contribute to make an effective and efficient Fundraising program that ensures a high supporter retention, increased donation value and an expanded supporter base.
- Support Pan-India fundraising activities by reaching out to our existing donor base
- Be a representative of Childline India Foundation and its programs and objectives to our supporters over phone and in person
- To generate appointments, to inspire our supporters to contribute funds and become financial donors of Childline India Foundation
- Negotiating for donations and dealing with issues
- Maintain database of the supporters’ feedback and further course of action
- Responsible for accuracy of new enrolments through reference, reactivation, renewal and upgrade
- Mail supporters with relevant information on a regular basis
- Ensure confidentiality of information pertaining to the database
- Ensure that the details of our Programs are clearly communicated and understood by the supporter
- Achieve agreed upon supporter appointments, updates and relevant details
- Ensure we maintain the quality of communication. Adhere to the principles of Childline India Foundation in all our communications to the supporters and volunteers or whoever we interact with.
- Completing assigned Targets within stipulated time
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by the line manager
What you need for this position
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Hindi and Kannada.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and fluency in MS Word, Power-point and Excel.
- Female candidates shall be preferred
Position: Donor Retention Coordinator
Reporting to: Sr. Manager Resource Mobilisation / Head RM
Compensation: Based on skill sets, experience and sector standards.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is the apex NGO that anchors CHILDLINE 1098, a national, 24 hour, free, emergency phone outreach service for children in need of care and protection, linking them to long term systems for their growth and development. Set up in 1996, CHILDLINE is now operational in 400 cities/ districts across 31 states and UTs in India and has a network of about 750 local NGOs supporting a variety of intervention programs in order to provide care and protection for children in distress.
Supported by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, CHILDLINE links child rights efforts of NGOs, State Governments, allied systems and the corporate sector. CIF plays a key role in the field of child rights and advocacy.
CIF is looking for experienced, highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join us in realizing our vision of ‘A child friendly nation that guarantees the rights and protection of all children’.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.