CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers »Entry level and Junior Positions in ProgramsPosition: Entry level and Junior Positions in Programs
Reporting to: Head, Regional Resource Centre
Locations: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata
The selected candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the CHILDLINE partners, local authorities and other support organizations in the assigned cities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and facilitation of CHILDLINE partner activities including service delivery and advocacy initiatives
- Undertaking expansion related activities and trainings to strengthen partner teams
- Providing regular and timely reports to CIF
Travel: The candidate will be required to travel atleast10-15 days in a month
Education: Master's degree in Social Work (MSW)/ Social Sciences/ Humanities
- 2-3 years experience in ground level activities, preferably in working with children is desirable.
- Experience in the field of child rights and especially in child protection will be an added qualification.
Required skills and competencies:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels, including local authorities and partners
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing
- Networking and presentation capabilities.
- Good report writing skills
- Proficiency in computer operations and working knowledge of Windows Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and one local language is essential
Remuneration: Remuneration will be commensurate with candidate qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should mention the position details and preferred location in the Subject line and send their curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.