CHILDLINE India Foundation » Careers » Assistant Manager, Communications
Position: Assistant Manager, Communications, CHILDLINE India Foundation
Reporting to: Manager, Communications & Strategic Initiatives, CHILDLINE India Foundation
Location: Worli, Mumbai
TThe Communication & Strategic Initiatives (CSI) Department at CHILDLINE India Foundation looks at a host of key objectives for the organization. The Communications team at CIF is charged with designing, developing, and implementing communication and media strategies that drive associate behavioral changes to enhance CHILDLINE India’s reach. This includes content writing, brand building through campaigns etc, creating publications, working with external creative groups, awareness on CHILDLINE through various mediums, social media activities.
No. of Positions: 1
- Assist the Manager in planning and executing CHILDLINE’s web strategy, social media strategy and manage the annual communications calendar
- Responsible for liaisoning with CIF’s external creative partners
- Assist the Manager for creating and building CIF’s communication campaigns
- Vendor management which includes getting quotes for communication related work like printing, translations etc
- Responsible for content development as and when required
- Responsible for the development and execution of CIF’s internal and external publications
- Responsible for building the CHILDLINE brand with external stakeholders. He/ She shall create and develop written deliverables including newsletters, eNewsletters, Annual Report, blog pieces and reports
- Ensures communications deliverables adhere to brand identity standards
- Document and compile regular activity reports and updates on the implementation of the planned work activities on social media/ website. Produce timely reports as part of the quarterly, annual, monthly and weekly reports
- Coordinate closely with other departments including Services, Resource Mobilisation, Finance and Administration. Candidate is expected to collaborate with the Program and RM team for identifying key program outcomes and learning that may be used for advocacy and communications work
- Assist the Manager and Senior Manager as and when required
Post graduate degree/diploma in Communications/ Mass Communication/ Marketing Communication or other related fields.
Extensive professional experience (3 – 4 years) in advertising, marketing, corporate communications team at a corporate house/ advertising agency or in doing communications and media work, preferably with a development NGO. Experience in offline and online media is a must.
Required skills and competencies:
- Have the ability to deliver creative material to tight deadlines
- Have the ability to successfully manage suppliers and work within budgets
- Competent in using social media
- Knowledge of PowerPoint presentation and basic photo editing tools
- Possess strong communication skills (Oral/written) with a proficiency in English
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong knowledge about Internet, Social media, Online payment gateways, online survey
- Ability to write in different voices and for different media (e.g., print, electronic, broadcast, social media)
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Passionate about the cause of children and an open attitude to learning
Interested candidates should mention the position in the subject line (Position of Assistant Manager, Communications) and email their detailed resume with names/contact details of two references and expected CTC to email@example.com. Position is based in Mumbai. Outstation candidates will not be called for interviews.
Only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. No emails/ phone calls / faxes please.
CHILDLINE India Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.